Open today: 10:30 am–10 pm
Community and Access
A limited number of free or reduced-cost guided group tours are available for not-for-profit community-based organizations and groups of people with disabilities based in New York City. Programs are customized to meet the specific needs of each group with the goal of providing inclusive and accessible art experiences.
- Accessible, conversational tours
- Optional hands-on art-making workshops
- Multisensory, multimodal gallery experiences
- Verbal description and touch tours
- Tours in American Sign Language
- Tours for English language learners
- Assistive listening devices
- Manual wheelchairs and gallery stools
- Visits outside of regular Museum hours
Five to twenty participants per group; forty participants is the maximum number allowed to enter at one time. One chaperone per fifteen participants is required.
Free for eligible groups. Other groups may reserve a guided or non-guided visit at our regular rates.
The main entrance of the Museum is accessible with elevator access to all floors. All gender restrooms are available on floors -1, 3, 5, and 8. Service animals welcome. Please come fragrance free. If you have questions about accessibility, or requests for accommodations, please email email@example.com or call (646) 666-5574 (relay calls welcome). Learn more about access services.